Monday, July 19, 2021

Another Nielsen Radio Survey (Part 1)

For the third time in all the dozens of places I've lived, my home has been selected for a Nielsen Radio Survey. Then just as now the initial communication came with two crisp dollar bills and the promise of a future fiver. Cheap as I am... the return envelope was in the mail the following day. 

But then like now, the opening letter came packed with a few crisp dollar bills. I look forward to seeing the diary when it comes. I will be anonymizing the documents as much as possible to protect Nielsen and their process. But I think their boilerplate language is safe to share, and I have noticed it's already widely shared online on numerous websites, including their own.

But I have to note that the advent of PPM was over 10 years ago. [LINK] I am somewhat surprised to still be seeing paper diaries in 2021. I continue to be surprised this isnt' done via a cell phone app.It paper more cost-effective? 

No comments:

Post a Comment