Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Black Radio Tag


A couple weeks ago, I had a conversation recently with the esteemed media historian Donna Halper. [Bio here] I learned that others (wildly more qualified others) were also researching black radio history. I came into that part of radio history because of my taste for early rock n' roll. Donna reminded me of how much I've written. So I was inspired by that call to parse my old posts about black radio history and tag them all as "Black Radio" so they can be searched more easily.  (I think I found them all)

I've been writing this blog for over 5 years, and in that time created over 1,500 posts. Without tagging it's almost impossible to find related entries spread out across that data set. Google helps, but without the right keywords, it's all chaff. So old posts, new tags... have at it. Click below, or in the tag or any post with the tag, past present or future.

No comments:

Post a Comment