Half Price Books (who really need to dust)
CD World (who really needs to replace their blown headphones..)
CD Source (who always is amazing)
I bought so much crap:
- Critters Buggin' - host
- White Stripes - Elefant
- Bright Eyes - Latting off the Happiness
- Since by Man - Pictures from the Hotel Apocalypse
- Fireworks - off the air
- Black Merda - The folks from Mother's mixer
- Reverend Horton Heat - The Full custom Gospel sounds of
- Pearlene - Murder Blues and Prayer
- Hank Snow - Wanderin' On
- Sister Rosette Tharpe - Gospel 1938 - 1943
All that and I returned home to find that my membership in Lala.com has paid off again. In one month of membership I've paid $7 in fees and so far I've gotten 8 CDs. That's not even averaging $1.00 each!!!!! To me this is the best thing for music geeks since ebay.
Regular posting will resume on Monday. I need to do laundry and crap right now.