This one was published in 1938 and concerns exclusively analog tuners. On the last page of the booklet is a Quiz. Would you pass?
1. What does a Sharp peak response curve for an R.F. Amplifier indicate as regards gain and selectivity?
2. Will an R.F. Amplifier which has a sharp peak response curve cause severe attenuation of the higher modulation frequencies?
3. Will amplitude distortion occur when an RF amplifier has a symmetrical double-peak curve?
4. How is a high Q factor obtained for a coil which has a given inductance?
5. Does the Q factor of a practical coil vary with frequency?
...there are more of course.
You can get all 21.69 MB if you