Thursday, May 15, 2008

Radio Mix

I thought about making a radio mix many times but muxtape.com was the first site that presented me with a good way to do that. I like making audio available for download but I'm not too interested in bringing the RIAA to my door with a steroid-fueled ATF team to seize my record collection. 


Muxtape lets me stream the songs in a mixtape-like set up. It lacks the allure of taping over a C60 recording of a political rally. But it ain't bad. Click here to proceed to Muxtape.

  1. Weston - Radio
  2. Shotmaker - Shortwave Radio
  3. Wall of Voodoo - Mexican radio
  4. Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Radio, Radio
  5. The Clash - Radio Clash
  6. The Photo Atlas - Broadcasting Feedback
  7. Tiny Masters Of Today - Radio Riot
  8. Red Orkestra - Radio Towers
  9. Bring Back The Guns - Radio Song 4
  10. The Walkmen - Radio
  11. Radio Zumbido - Radio Solola
  12. Dead 60s - Radio Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment