Saturday, September 30, 2006

I HAVE RETURNED

Airtran dropped me off last night around 2:00 AM. The only thing still open was Wawa so I got myself a toasted hoagie and unpacked. It was another good trip to Tejas. I hit my regular music shopping meccas.

Half Price Books (who really need to dust)
CD World (who really needs to replace their blown headphones..)
and
CD Source (who always is amazing)

I bought so much crap:

  • Critters Buggin' - host
  • White Stripes - Elefant
  • Bright Eyes - Latting off the Happiness
  • Since by Man - Pictures from the Hotel Apocalypse
  • Fireworks - off the air
  • Black Merda - The folks from Mother's mixer
  • Reverend Horton Heat - The Full custom Gospel sounds of
  • Pearlene - Murder Blues and Prayer
  • Hank Snow - Wanderin' On
  • Sister Rosette Tharpe - Gospel 1938 - 1943

All that and I returned home to find that my membership in Lala.com has paid off again. In one month of membership I've paid $7 in fees and so far I've gotten 8 CDs. That's not even averaging $1.00 each!!!!! To me this is the best thing for music geeks since ebay.

Regular posting will resume on Monday. I need to do laundry and crap right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment