Saturday, September 30, 2006


Airtran dropped me off last night around 2:00 AM. The only thing still open was Wawa so I got myself a toasted hoagie and unpacked. It was another good trip to Tejas. I hit my regular music shopping meccas.

Half Price Books (who really need to dust)
CD World (who really needs to replace their blown headphones..)
CD Source (who always is amazing)

I bought so much crap:

  • Critters Buggin' - host
  • White Stripes - Elefant
  • Bright Eyes - Latting off the Happiness
  • Since by Man - Pictures from the Hotel Apocalypse
  • Fireworks - off the air
  • Black Merda - The folks from Mother's mixer
  • Reverend Horton Heat - The Full custom Gospel sounds of
  • Pearlene - Murder Blues and Prayer
  • Hank Snow - Wanderin' On
  • Sister Rosette Tharpe - Gospel 1938 - 1943

All that and I returned home to find that my membership in has paid off again. In one month of membership I've paid $7 in fees and so far I've gotten 8 CDs. That's not even averaging $1.00 each!!!!! To me this is the best thing for music geeks since ebay.

Regular posting will resume on Monday. I need to do laundry and crap right now.